WE ALREADY HAVE A DATE
WOMAN TRAIL VII EDITION
More than 500 runners
More than 80 volunteers
10 km of competition
What is the Woman Trail?
The Woman Trail is a mountain race (10 km), which was created in 2015, with the aim of promoting equality between men and women, specifically in the sport of trail running. The event takes place in La Vall d’Uixó (Castellón), in the area of the San José area, where it has the exit and the goal.
The race is organized by BCS Trail d’Uixó, located in the same city.
Video Woman Trail 2017
- Opening of iscriptions 2023: Pending
- Distance: 10Km
- Positive slop: 409m
- Place: Vall d’Uixó (Paraje San José)
- Date and time : 03/06/2023 – 19:00
- Participants number: 500
- Official training date: Pending
- Number of provisioning sites: 5